Hi! I'm gonna have a Christmas giveaway on my blog. If you like you could check em out! Thanks and spread the good news! :D dreambigwintersnow.blogspot.com
Awww it's so nice reading/hearing stories like this. I also hope to see my fave bloggers in person one day. Congrats dear and thanks for sharing your memorable experience to us. Nakakainspire. <3
♥By the way, would you you be interested in following each other on GFC and Bloglovin? Confessions of a Late Bloomer [Click!] - A Singapore beauty and lifestyle blog! -
Thanks for this awesome feature, Rhania! You're the best! I wuv you! Hope we meet again, soon! :)
ReplyDeleteAww sooo sweet! I love that beauty bloggers are so nice to each other :)
ReplyDelete@Yette: hihi wuv u too sissy! next time magpapic na tayo together =)
ReplyDelete@Tellie: nahiya din ako magpapic sayo nung nagmeet tayo sa shiseido workshop c/o ms ro kaya pinicturan ko na lang kayo ni ms jes hee hee
Hi! I'm gonna have a Christmas giveaway on my blog. If you like you could check em out! Thanks and spread the good news! :D
ReplyDeletedreambigwintersnow.blogspot.com
Yette is definitely one of the sweetest and super generous :)
ReplyDeletehi genzel =) i agree =)
ReplyDeleteThat's really sweet! ♥ I love how you can find good and true friends thru blogging. :)
ReplyDeleteyette is indeed generous.. and I love essence :)
ReplyDelete@Eyah I met her once pa lang =) and i could agree ang dali nyang makapalagayang loob pero nahiya talaga ako magpapic hihi
ReplyDeleteAwww it's so nice reading/hearing stories like this. I also hope to see my fave bloggers in person one day. Congrats dear and thanks for sharing your memorable experience to us. Nakakainspire. <3
ReplyDelete♥By the way, would you you be interested in following each other on GFC and Bloglovin?
Confessions of a Late Bloomer [Click!]
- A Singapore beauty and lifestyle blog! -
@ms helen =) i love reading your blog too!!!
ReplyDeletehi ms rebecca! thank you and welcome to my blog =)
ReplyDelete