Hi dearies! Im happy
to be back.. I want to share you this good news from Ms M! I’ve been her blog
follower since 2009 and her blog were very close to my heart =) and she’ll be
celebrating her FIFTH YEAR on BLOGGING!! How awesome is that! And she’ll be giving
away 12 beauty goodie bag that is almost worth 100k! Awww she had tons of
sponsors for this ULTRA SUPER MEGA GIVEAWAY!!!! And I would still love to
join.. Hugs Ms M.. thank you for
bringing up this blog Ms M for inspiring us.. and for everything I learned from
your write-ups.. Hope you could still blog for another 10.. 20.. and more years
to come!
Sample of Loot
Bag you could won on joining her mega giveaway..
I have a lot of fave articles written on her blog..
but there is one thing that really marks on my mind and my heart.. though I
have fave posts each year bookmarked and keep them to give me positive energy..
♥ 2009, http://thebeautyjunkee.blogspot.com/2009/06/anthology-of-my-theatre-plays.html
i really do adore you Ms M for being an artist.. "THERE ARE NO SMALL ROLES. ONLY SMALL
ACTORS",
♥ 2010, http://thebeautyjunkee.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-is-always-time-of-goodwill.html
i admire your kind heart Ms M, this is one of the posts why your blog became
close to my heart..
♥ 2011, http://thebeautyjunkee.blogspot.com/2011/10/third-commenter-for-month-of-october.html
i became commenter of the month of October 2011, a month before I gave birth..
♥ 2012, http://thebeautyjunkee.blogspot.com/2013/01/2012-bow.html
im so happy with this post.. I feel proud and happy for your achievements Ms
M.. im so happy how your blog and career become such a success.. I know it
would take a lot of effort.. time and hardships too..
♥ 2013, (I have top three faves!)
- http://thebeautyjunkee.blogspot.com/2013/09/fan-mail-fridays-6-ways-to-get-to-6.html sobrang nakarelate ako ms m sa article na ito kaya halos ang haba nang comment ko dito
- http://thebeautyjunkee.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-formula-to-happiness-is-just-simple.html it was a dream come true na mapasama ako sa isa sa mga articles mo Ms M! I feel rewarded na upon seeing this.. thank you so much..
- http://thebeautyjunkee.blogspot.com/2013/01/coffee-conversations-on-why-you-dont.html this is my most fave post in your five years of blogging ms m..
♥ 2014 http://thebeautyjunkee.blogspot.com/2014/02/fan-mail-fridays-can-rebonding-cause.html
it is one of my questions and worries too.. hair problems is one of my big
concerns too..
you’d answered my highschool
friend ravene’s query here, hehe I made her
fall-in love to your blog too..
It was a dream come true to have seen you in person.. yes.. i was totally starstruck.. It was my birthday last year when one of my wishes came true.. and thank you for granting it Ms M..
Hugs Ms M and more blessings to come on your way!
LOVE,
THE AVID READER.. Rhania..
Ways to connect to her:
Martha A. Sta Barbara
FB Fan Page: facebook.com/TheBeautyJunkee
Instagram: TheBeautyJunkee
Twitter: TheBeautyJunkee
Youtube: Therealbeautyjunkee


No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you for leaving some love on my page.. hugs and kisses ~~ rhaindropz