Last April 29, 2013 i received an email from Jelly that i won grand prize from her 2nd Year Blog Anniversary! I replied to her email the soonest i can ♥
Then I emailed her again last November 19, 2013 informing her that i still dont have the package yet.. two days after, November 21, 2013 I already received my package.. suspecting it was opened at the POST OFFICE =(
I didnt get it.. why GRAY TAPE?
look at the dirt and hairstrands!
Look at the date above 10-23-13!
(Ang tagal nilang tinengga ang package ko!)
Look at my package! already unwrapped!
(Nahirapan ba kayong ibalik yung mga items? Or wala kayong nakitang interesante na makukuha?)
The contents of my package..
still i have no idea if they take some things from my loot..
I still thank Jelly for sending this loves!
Merry Christmas to you and to your family!
hugs!
Rhain



.jpg)

horrible post office :(
ReplyDeleteAy nako experience ko naman sa DHL pinadalhan ako ng package from Hong Kong tapos sinisingil ako ng Php 1,700 for customs fee. Ehh hindi naman ako um-order ng shoes.. grabe na talaga sila. I declined the package.
ReplyDeleteOh no. Dapat binubuksan lang nila yan pag kukunin mo na ah? Tsk tsk!!!
ReplyDelete@Arya - uu dear sobra.. kaya yung friend ko na nagwowork sa PO before nagresign kasi di na daw nya maatim makita ginagawa ng mga kasamahan nya =(
ReplyDelete@Kriselle - ganyan din ngyari sa package ng kapatid ko from Canada, pinababayaran ng 1900php! e kasama na yun sa pagpapadala hahay..
@Clarrise - ganun ba yun sis? wala e pagdating sa kin ganun na itsura kaya nagduda na ko kaya pinicturan ko talaga..
Our post office system is really crappy! :( They open packages like its nobody's business, and overcharge taxes. Crazy noh.
ReplyDeleteBut then, glad you still got the loot. Hope there's nothing missing in it. :)
@Helen uu nga po =( kaya siguro talagang mas safe magpadala sa mga kilalang courier ngayon like LBC, Fedex, and more to mention
ReplyDeleteso cute! happy holidays!your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!
ReplyDeletexx
beauthi.blogspot.com
How annoying that they opened your package. :( What a terrible experience. Sana hindi na maulit ulit. But I highly doubt it.
ReplyDeletehttp://nix-sayo.blogspot.com
@Thi Lan hi hun =) already followed you back thank you for the visit =)
ReplyDelete@Nix Sayo - uu nga e huhu =(
Ohh my goodness! Good thing i haven't experienced this pero I have experienced sa DHL they charged me almost 70% of the price nugn napanalunan kong RT Brushes. :| Di ko nalang kinuha kasi I have naman na :|
ReplyDeleteOh my, this is awful! I'm actually getting worried about a package I ordered from Lazada. It's been almost two months since I ordered, but the package still hasn't arrived~ I'm afraid someone from the courier service might have taken interest already since kitchen appliances ang laman. :(
ReplyDeleteAnyway. Thanks for adding my link to your sidebar. I really appreciate it.
Kim, www.momonduty.com